martes, 7 de enero de 2014

Las Vegas

The roller coaster.

Sometimes it may seem that you are going through tough situations but there is one thing you need to know. The deepest level of worship is praising God in-spite of the pain, thanking God during the trials, trusting Him when we're tempted to lose hope and loving Him when he seems so distant and far away. Repeat this to yourself and never forget it: At my lowest, God is my hope. At my darkest, God is my light. At my weakest, God is my strength. At my saddest, God is my comforter. 

"Escucha lo que te mando: Esfuérzate y sé valiente. No temas ni desmayes, que yo soy el Señor tu Dios , y estaré contigo por dondequiera que vayas". (Josué 1:9)

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you will go". (Joshua 1:9)



 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario